I am a research assistant in the Institute of Information Technologies, Gebze Technical University. My main research interests are in computer vision, machine learning, and deep learning. I'm particularly interested in the areas of video understanding, human action recognition.
I received a B.S. in Computer Engineering in 2015, and an M.S. in Computer Engineering in 2018, both from GTU. I am also working as a researcher on Swarm Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for Search and Rescue project.
- Yucer, S., Akgul, Y. S. 3D Human Action Recognition with Siamese-LSTM Based Deep Metric Learning 2017 Journal of Image and Graphics, 2018
- Tektaş, F., Yucer, Ş., & Kanak, A. (2017, May). A new approach in border security applications with EEG biometrics. In Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU), 2017 25th (pp. 1-4). IEEE
- Coskun, H., Yucer, S., Akay, A., & Akgul, Y. S. (2015, May). Learning based automated teleoperation system. In Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU), 2015 23th (pp. 1240-1243)
- Yucer, Seyma, and Computer Engineering Department. "Metric Learning Based Action Recognition From Three Dimensional Skeleton Data."
- "Metric Learning Based Action Recognition From Three Dimensional Skeleton Data", Yucer S. Akgul Y.S., Institute of Natural and Applied Sciences,Graduate Research Symposium