2019 Durham University: PhD - Computer Science
2018 Gebze Technical University: MSc - Computer Science
2015 Gebze Technical University: BSc - Computer Engineering
- Yucer, Seyma, et al. "Exploring Racial Bias within Face Recognition via per-subject Adversarially-Enabled Data Augmentation." Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshops. 2020.
- Yucer S., Tektas F., Kilinc M. V., and Kandemir I., “RSSI-based Outdoor Localization with Single Unmanned Aerial Vehicle.” 2019 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC). IEEE, 2019.
- Yucer, S., Akgul, Y. S. 3D Human Action Recognition with Siamese-LSTM Based Deep Metric Learning 2017 Journal of Image and Graphics, 2018
- Tektaş, F., Yucer, Ş., & Kanak, A. (2017, May). A new approach in border security applications with EEG biometrics. In Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU), 2017 25th (pp. 1-4). IEEE
- Coskun, H., Yucer, S., Akay, A., & Akgul, Y. S. (2015, May). Learning based automated teleoperation system. In Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU), 2015 23th (pp. 1240-1243)
- Yucer, Seyma, and Computer Engineering Department. "Metric Learning Based Action Recognition From Three Dimensional Skeleton Data."
- "Metric Learning Based Action Recognition From Three Dimensional Skeleton Data", Yucer S. Akgul Y.S., Institute of Natural and Applied Sciences,Graduate Research Symposium